The essence of Barcelona.
If your time in Barcelona is limited and you want a local expert to show you the essential monuments of our city : this is the tour for you.
Discover with the Barcelona highlights tour the architecture of Antoni Gaudí without missing the Gothic Quarter, we will visit both!
It provides an excellent overview of the most famous sights in just a few hours.
We will immerse ourselves in the history of the ancient Roman times and the middle Ages by walking in the Gothic Quarter and the Barcelona Jewish Quarter.
You will have the opportunity of going inside one Gaudí building, choosing between:
– Sagrada Famila guided tour or
– Park Güell guided tour or
– Casa Milà guided tour.
We will stroll along Passeig de Gràcia Boulevard and see where the Catalan bourgeoisie used to live in the early 20th Century and where some of the most famous Modernist houses of the city were built like Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller.
Price for this tour: 230 € for 1 to 6 people.
* For 7 people or more, request a new quote.
Tour duration: 4 hours.
✓ 4 hours skip-the-line guided visit with a licensed private tour guide.
✓ Individual receiver devices with single-use headphones (although you can also use your own) to hear the guide´s explanations- she uses a transmitter- in order to keep you distance to stay safe.
✓ Entrance tickets to the sights.
✓ Taxis or any other mean of transportation.
** Keep in mind:
– To go inside the Basilica Sagrada Familia, shoulders, belly and knees should be covered.
– To go inside the gothic Cathedral of Saint Eulàlia, shoulders and knees should be covered.
– Sunday: No visits allowed in the Cathedral of St. Eulàlia