Our private guided tours are thought for small groups( the maximum size for every group is detailed in every tour , if you are a bigger group, please, don’t hesitate to ask us for information) because we like to give to our clients an individualized attention. No crowded tour groups also mean no waiting for latecomers, no riding an overcrowded bus, no hassles and no hurry. We like to make you feel that this is a tour “tailor made” for you, adapted to your wishes, interests and needs. That’s why our suggested tours are open to any changes you want to make in the program. One of the advantages of touring in the city with an official guide is the fact of no standing in line in sites and museums since we have preference at the entrance. Our aim is that clients leave Barcelona & Catalonia after having a great time and learning those genuine things about our culture, which don´t appear neither in written guides or brochures nor in the explanation of standard tours. Very important!
Sometimes we can be booked just a couple of hours before you want to start the tour, but in the high tourist season that is not always possible, that´s why we highly recommend you to contact us (email@example.com) as soon as possible to check out our availability. In case we were not available for those dates, we would find for you a colleague of us, completely reliable and knowledgeable (if you need a guide in a language that we don´t speak we can also try to find a colleague for you) For last minute bookings, feel free to call us: 0034-629480456 (Sandra) 0034-636494659(Sonia).
Fees Our fees cover all explanations, guiding and assistance you might need during the tour or while planning it. However they do not include entrances to museums, monuments or wineries tastings, transportation meals or the guide lunch (when applicable) unless it is indicated in the tour or by us when booking.
Reservation , Payment and Cancellation Conditions
- Reservations in advance (recommended to ensure availability): once your tour request has been accepted, you will be asked to transfer 50% of the total amount by bank money transfer or by Paypal. The remaining amount will be paid cash in euros the same day of the visit.
- Meeting with the guide usually takes place at the client´s hotel unless another place is agreed
If you are in a hotel in the outskirts of Barcelona city and you want us to meet you at that hotel ,one hour over time will be charged.
- Once the tour reservation has been finalized and we have received your deposit, nothing will make us cancel it: you can rely on us!
- Any cancellation must be initiated by e-mail contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and will be also acknowledged by AguideinBarcelona via e-mail. Cancellation notifications by phone will not be accepted.
- The booking deposit will not be refunded in case you cancel the tour within 30 days in advance since we keep our dates booked for you at the moment we receive your deposit. Instructions will be sent to you when you are ready to finalize the booking. The deposit must be sent at least 15 days before the tour date, otherwise your reservation will be cancelled.
- A service can be cancelled up till 15 days before the scheduled time to start the tour, with no extra charge (besides the booking deposit and the monuments entrance fees if we had already bought them). If the tour is cancelled in less than these 15 days prior to the first day tour, the client must pay the total amount of the service, paying via Paypal the remaining amount not prepaid.
- We advise that you consider purchasing Trip Cancellation / Travel Insurance.
- Weather conditions: Tours are carried rain or shine. Bad weather is not a valid reason to cancel a tour.
- Tour Guide changes: No refund will be given if a client decides to cancel a tour due to a guide change.
- Circumstances beyond our control: AguideinBarcelona is not liable for reduced/cancelled itineraries due to circumstances beyond our control such as flight delays, ships unable to dock for whatever reason or unscheduled closures of tourist sites. Therefore, adequate insurance is strongly advised.
- Special cases: Other major force cancellations might be discussed to reach an agreement. A verification of the reason why the tour was cancelled will be requested.
- No-shows. If the client hasn’t shown up nor made contact with us via the tour guide telephone provided in the booking form within 30 minutes after the booked starting tour time, we’ll consider it a no-show and no refund will be given.Clients booking an airport pick-up tour must contact us ASAP if their airplane is delayed or cancelled (failure to contact us to announce a delay will result in no-show declaration).
- Cancellation of part of the total booked services: When several services have been booked and the client needs to cancel only part of them, the above policies will be applied only to the cancelled services part.
- What happens when one or several members of your party have to cancel but the rest still wants to tour?We won’t be able to refund the proportional part to the person or people not attending the tour, as the service will still be up because our fees are per tour, not “per person” or “per couple” tickets.
- Refunds will be sent back via Paypal (if you paid via Paypal), unless otherwise agreed with the client. The client will take care of any costs/commissions required for the refund transfer.
- No refund will apply when service has already been provided, either fully or partially.
- Tickets are non-refundable
Cancellations by Aguidein Barcelona
- In the unlikely event that AguideinBarcelona or their tour guides had to cancel a tour, we’ll always first try to agree to another timeframe that works for the client.
- If we couldn’t agree on another time for the tour or we couldn’t provide a substitute, the deposit will be refunded within 10 working days.